Personalized Home Care Services
No matter if you need help long term or short term we can help!!
Make An Appointment.
Regina's Healing HandsHealth Care Agency LLC
What makes our caregivers uniquely qualified to care for your loved one? Our Registered Nurse visits and assesses your loved one’s needs and then personally trains the Caregiver for their personal needs and wants.
Best Quality Services For You.
Our personalized and affordable In-Home Care services are available 7 days a week and can range from a few hours per day to 24-hour care. A team of professionals is always just a phone call away to ensure that you receive the highest level of care and that your personal caregiver is committed and sensitive to your needs. Regina's Healing Hands caregivers are highly qualified, trained, and compassionate and are ready to help you and your loved ones with a variety of daily activities.
- Companion Care
- Personal Care
- Light Housekeeping
- Meal Preparation
- Elderly Care
- Morning/Bedtime Routine
- Respite Care
- Disability Care
- 24 Hour Care
- New Mom Care
- Caregivers for veterans
- Post Hospital Recovery
- Memory Care
Why Choose Us
Being a caregiver is not just an occupation for our staff it is a lifestyle of servitude. Our caregivers are given specialized training before they are placed on an assignment. Caregivers are given a matchmaker interview, we allow our staff and client's to match up to the standards of the client's needs.
- Because we have the passion and the heart for real service
- Because our services are available for very affordable rates
- Because we have reliable care staff members
- Because we have a wide line of services flexible to fit any of your specific non-medical home care needs
- Because we give comfort while sustaining your self-sufficiency and independence
- Because we deliver individualized one-on-one service
- Because our care services deliver peace of mind to your family
- Because we deliver care plans at the comfort of your own homes
Latest News & Events
Cycling can be beneficial for seniors who want to enhance or maintain their health. If your aging loved one wants to exercise, consider introducing
According to a study conducted by the CDC in 2016, the leading cause of death and injury among seniors is directly related to having
A 2011 study conducted by AARP showed that 90% of individuals over age 65 prefer to age in their own homes for as long
See What Our Clients Say
Thank you so much for the helpful advice + information provided in regards to long-term care options for my family. I’m so glad I found your company, and have expert guidance to help me make these important decisions in the future.